- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Canadian Sleep Society
- National Sleep Foundation
- Talk About Sleep
- Sleep Education
- Sleep Apnea
- Narcolepsy Network
- Treatment options for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Normal Sleep and Sleep Hygiene
1. With tongue tip placed behind the upper central incisors, swallow 10 times.
2. With tongue tip placed in the middle of the hard palate, swallow 10 times.
3. While lying down on your back, mouth open, breath through your nose.